Looking for self storage?
- De-cluttering your home to put on the market
- Moving between properties
- Redecorating or redesigning your home
- Want to make the best use of the space you have
- Want to free-up the spare room, loft or valuable garage space
Whatever your reasons, it pays to look around and compare costs and features. Don't just go with the first place you find.
Some important factors that could influence your decision include:
- Security and CCTV
- Ease of access to the units
- Opening hours
- Hidden costs
It's always a good idea to try to find reviews from other local people.
Have a look around the storage units first and make sure that they are secure, clean, dry and well ventilated. Its also good to check that they are insured against the loss or damage of your valuable possessions.